Followers

Wednesday 15 September 2010

Jamie Oliver in America

Did anyone see the new Jamie Oliver in America program on Channel 4 last night?  I'm watching it on my Sky HD Box now.  I love watching programs on the television about food.  I'm quite handy in the kitchen myself and like to get inspiration from many various shows.


The show is a revamp of Jamie's School Dinners which he did a while back in the UK.  He has revolutionised the way schools are serving food to the youngsters of today.  It's truly refreshing that he stepped up and made a massive difference.  


What I can't believe is how ignorant the people in the town were towards him and his values.  I'm no stereotyper, but are Americans really like that?


What are your thoughts on the show.  Is it a good idea?


Clip:




17 comments:

  1. I can't watch the likes of the food network or anything like that. It saddens me because it's a bunch of fancy food I'll probably never get to eat. And it makes me hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They gave us terrible food in elementary school

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool. definitely a great idea, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. good idea... haha

    supporting
    follow back
    http://bloginarms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This shows great really good thing he is doing

    ReplyDelete
  6. good job, your blog has a strong following

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the kind comments on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't see it, that guy is hilarious though

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome! i love stuff like this

    ReplyDelete
  10. Darwinism at it's best, let them eat all that fat till they drop.

    ReplyDelete